Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles, welcomes you to our “CCSCLA” YouTube channel. This video details retraining and job placement services for justice involved Individuals and is titled “Prisoner and Justice Involved Training and Employment Program.” Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles (CCSCLA) is a nationally recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit based in South Central Los Angeles California, which provides housing, education, criminal justice and civic support services to minorities in the greater Los Angeles area and across the U.S.
For more information on how you can become involved in the great work that we do, visit www.ccscla.org to donate money which helps support our many community based minority improvement programs or volunteer your time which helps improve our community outreach. Also visit our GoFundMe charity page at https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/help-minorities-thrive to show your continued support.
Why support Concerned Citizens of South-Central Los Angeles?
1. We provide minority educational advancement opportunities throughout Los Angeles
2. We support social justice reform efforts across all California law enforcement jurisdictions
3. We advocate for principled prison reform efforts within the State of California penal system
4. We drive economic empowerment opportunities in the greater Los Angeles basin
5. We believe in and support robust social equity programs in boardrooms across Los Angeles
6. We develop affordable housing projects all over Los Angeles County
7. We provide development expertise to project development entities in South Los Angeles
8. We are the top community development organization in Los Angeles, California
9. We advocate for State level environmental policy and legislative changes to protect minorities
Find Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles on Social Media:
Stay Subscribed, Stay Connected and Stay Updated:
Kindly subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zC9WYnm0Gl0OVOR9t-zGw/
Watch more videos here:
Concerned Citizens of South-Central Los Angeles (CCSCLA) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public benefit community-based organization whose mission is to work for social justice opportunities, economic empowerment, social equity, environmental change, educational advancement, and principled prison reform.
Concerned Citizens of South-Central Los Angeles (CCSCLA) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public benefit community-based organization whose mission is to work for social justice and economic and environmental change within the South-Central community. CCSCLA was formed in 1985 to help organize against the development of a mass waste incinerator (LANCER) which was planned for construction in our neighborhood. After defeating the LANCER Project, CCSCLA stayed together to work on other issues impacting our community such as affordable housing, banking, planning and land use, and recycling.
Our 501(c)3 area of concentration is bounded by the Santa Monica Freeway to the North, the Harbor Freeway to the West, Slauson Avenue to the South and Alameda to the East. This area includes both the Vernon-Central neighborhood and the Central Avenue Corridor. Since its founding, CCSCLA has expanded its work into other low-income neighborhoods including Watts and Compton.